Day 1 – A letter to your significant other (or future significant other)
Dear Liam Hemsworth,
There are a few things about me that you should probably know since we will be married one day.
- I really enjoy peanut butter, more than most people probably do. I could eat the entire jar without thinking twice about it and not even be sorry.
- I sing really well in the shower. Not actually. That was a lie. I am a terrible singer.
- Sometimes I lie about what talents I do and don’t have.
- I read a lot of books, please make sure our future house has its own library because well, I’ve always wanted one, that’s why.
- I like to cook so I would appreciate it if we had a nice kitchen.
- Please don’t make me live in Los Angeles, it is awful. Let’s get a place in New York instead, or our homeland, Australia.
Now that we’re fairly up to scratch on knowing each other, I’m very excited to marry you. You see I’ve been feeling for some time now that we were meant to be. It was around the time I went to see the second Hunger Games movie. Cudos on making getting whipped incredibly sexy by the way, thank you on behalf of all female kind.
I’ve been thinking of going skiing for our honeymoon. What do you think? Aspen or Whistler? You can decide I suppose.
There are some important things we should discuss before we spend the rest of our lives together. Mainly that I don’t feel as though we should have children…what’s that? You feel the same way? That’s excellent. I knew we were soul mates.
Well Liam, the time has come for me to bid you farewell.
I hope you have enjoyed my thoroughly thought out letter and have been thinking of a romantic place to whisk me off to in the near future. I believe we will be very happy together so long as you’re the same stand-up gentleman that you appear to be in that one movie I saw you in.
All my love,
p.s. I promise not to shave all my hair off and have a complete meltdown…unless you find that sexy in which case…actually no I really like my hair…sorry.